Let our team design and build the right gas distribution system for you.
Swagelok® gas distribution systems can be built in many configurations to suit the needs of your application. Whether a standard solution or custom arrangement, we can design and assemble a system that meets your exact requirements. Our team will design, assemble, and test a solution to your specifications that provides long-lasting performance. When systems are leak-tight, easily configurable, and ultimately reliable, you can maximize uptime, allowing your team to focus on other priorities.
- Lab and reliability managers can be confident site gases will be delivered safely and with minimal leak potential. All panels come fully assembled and tested.
- Engineering and design managers can streamline the procurement of subsystems that often cost less than panels assembled onsite. Our advisors can boost your understanding of existing systems.
- Operations and analytical managers can enjoy peace of mind that critical instruments will have the continuous gas supply they need. Maximizing process accuracy and gas bottle usage is essential.
The Support You Need
Swagelok gas distribution advisors will work with you to tailor a solution that meets your business requirements, which may include component analysis, onsite support, or professional training with hands-on instruction. Services level options include:
- Leak detection services
- Asset identification and tagging
- Complete system evaluations
- Troubleshooting and risk analysis
- Regulator management program (complete identification and use audit)
- Panel design and assembly services
- Regular onsite surveys