The Swagelok orbital welding system provides repeatable orbital gas tungsten arc welds (GTAW) for both tubing and pipe. Its real-time monitoring and recording capabilities streamline documentation for easy adherence to industry requirements. This one day course at Swagelok Cambridge is designed to introduce and train customers on the proper utilization of the Swagelok GTAW Orbital Welding System. This course will improve the skill of your weld operators, increase your weld reliability, and decrease the time to make orbital welds.
Welding Training Topics
- Tube Cutting and Tube Preparation
- Cleanliness During Orbital Welding
- Purging During Orbital Welding
- Welding: Complete coverage of the Swagelok weld system manual
- Importance of Weld Coupons
- Test Welds
ASME IX Protocol
- Partner with a local testing lab for certifications in ASME Section IX Welding
- Attendee and testing lab will determine requirements forms (PQP, WPS, WPO)
- Testing lab will provide complete forms for attendees
- Weld samples for ASME Section IX destructive and non-destructive testing
- Four Samples per attendee
- The testing lab will ensure samples meet ASME IX requirements
See how Orbital Weld Training elevates shop floor precision and productivity.
Course InformationDate: November 7, 2019 Register
Instructor: Steve Smith
Location: Billerica, MA
Cost: $800.00 per attendee
For more information please contact our Orbital Welding System Specialist Click Here
Our live chat provides support for all your fluid management solutions - from high-quality Swagelok Products, to application support and other services. Speak with a Swagelok Cambridge specialist right now!