The Swagelok Measure-Bend method was designed for installers who need to bend 1/8”-1/2” tubing accurately on the job without the aid of a computer or calculator. In participating in this concise 90-minute course, attendees will gain valuable knowledge and experience in the theory and practice of tube bending. Attendees will then learn the Measure-Bend method through several hands-on exercises using the Swagelok hand tube bender.
Upon completion of this course attendees will be able to:
- Bend tubing quickly and accurately with minimal preparation and without the aid of a tube-bend calculator
- Identify hand tube bender components, terminology, and types of bends
- Measure and determine the tubing length needed for an offset bend
- Demonstrate tubing routing and tube support best practices
- Identify the necessary tubing leg lengths needed to ensure a proper tube fitting seal
Course DetailsDate: October 3, 2019 Register
Time: 8:30am - 10:00am
Location: Billerica, MA
Audience: Field Installers, Maintenance & Operations Personnel, Safety Supervisors and Maintenance Managers
Cost: $125.00 per attendee
Instructor: Joe Curran and Ken Cloutier
For more information please contact our Tube Bending Specialist Click Here
Our live chat provides support for all your fluid management solutions - from high-quality Swagelok Products, to application support and other services. Speak with a Swagelok Cambridge specialist right now!