Consistent performance in critical applications is important to a successful system. This course offers foundational knowledge in cone and thread preparation and installation tailored to bringing optimal performance to your system.
Cone and Thread Essentials Training Topics
- Safety precautions when using the coning and threading tools
- Describe medium and high pressure fittings
- Differentiate the components between the two
- Demonstrate the proper use of the coning and threading tool
- Install coned and threaded fittings
- Perform basic troubleshooting
Course InformationDate: March 26, 2020 Register
Time: 8:30am - 10:00am
Location: Billerica, MA
Instructor: Ken Cloutier
Cost: $200.00 per attendee
For more information please contact our Cone and Thread Specialist Click Here
Our live chat provides support for all your fluid management solutions - from high-quality Swagelok Products, to application support and other services. Speak with a Swagelok Cambridge specialist right now!